On the test day, you will need to sign a health declaration form confirming the above. Download the form from Official Website of British council.
On the test day:
- Your temperature might be taken before you enter the test centre.
- You will be required to wear a mask, that covers your mouth and nose. You may be requested to remove this for identification and after any toilet breaks to confirm identity.
- You are advised to download the Arogya Setu app on your mobile. Although not mandatory, it may be used at the entrance to gain entry to the premises.
- You will be asked to keep a 2 m distance from other test takers and staff.
- Please follow basic hygiene practices, such as using a hand-sanitiser available at the test centre and wash your hands regularly.
- We are thoroughly sanitising all venues and equipment including computers before the start of every test.
- Staff and examiners will wear a facemask on test day.
- A test-taker or examiner cannot insist to remove the facemask during the speaking test.
- Designated bins for mask disposal are available at all test venues.
- Test-takers should take all used stationery with them at the end of the test.
- In case, we are able to identify symptoms similar to Covid (Cold, flu, high fever etc.), the candidate will not be allowed to undertake the test and will be asked to take a transfer to the next available date. Appropriate Administrative charges will be applicable for all such transfers.
After your test:
- If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 less than 14 days after you have taken your IELTS test, you are requested to report this to your test centre by email. This will help us to communicate with other test takers and follow the government advice.